In this privacy statement we aim to provide clear and transparent information about how Bâtard handles your personal information. Whenever you submit your personal information to us, either online or offline, we handle it in accordance with the policy below. This policy is based on the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2018.
Bâtard is the data holder, i.e. the one responsible for processing all the data we collect about you and receive from you when you use our services.
HOW DOES BATARD COLLECT MY DATA?
We collect your personal data through various channels:
- when you sign up for the newsletter
- when you contact Bâtard by email, phone or other means
WHAT PERSONAL INFO DOES BATARD PROCESS?
- Your IP address. The identity of specific individuals or organisations cannot be drawn from this.
- Your first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number and year of birth.
Photo and video material. During Bâtard Festival, photo and video material is recorded by our digital team. These photos are stored in our archive and a selection of the photos and videos is published on our social media channels. If we wish to take a photo in which you appear recognisably, we will always do our best to gain permission from you beforehand. If you appear in one of our photos and do not wish for the photo(s) to remain published, please contact us.
WHAT DOES BATARD USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION FOR?
Bâtard uses the collected and stored data:
- to send you practical information about the event for which you have purchased a ticket;
- to send you newsletters, if you have signed up to receive them;
- to send you personalised emails. Such emails are based on your purchasing history and we ask your permission to send them to you;
- to improve the quality of our services;
WHICH CHOICES CAN I MAKE REGARDING HOW BATARD USES MY INFORMATION?
When you sign up for the newsletter, you give Bâtard permission to collect, process or use your information for specific purposes. If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. Out of respect for our users’ privacy we provide a way to opt-out of these communications via the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each email.
We take your privacy seriously and never share your data.
You can update your preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
WITH WHICH THIRDS PARTIES CAN BATARD SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Bâtard can provide certain personal information to third parties if this is required to fulfil the above purposes.
For example, we use third parties for:
- ticket sales (Ticketmatic)
- webhosting (kpn)
- sending newsletters, personalised emails and invitations (Campaign Monitor)
Bâtard has concluded an agreement with these data handlers that is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2018. We never forward your personal information to any parties with whom we have not entered into a data handling agreement. Furthermore, we do not forward the information provided by you to third parties unless it is legally obligated of us and permitted.