ONE TICKET = PAY WHAT YOU CAN // PAY WHAT YOU WANT
- ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ONLINE PROGRAM
- SURPRISE BÂTARD PACKAGE BY POST
For the 2021 edition, we decided to operate with a pay-what-you-can // pay-what-you-want pricing model. We felt it was the best way to recognize the artists and their work in these complicated times while taking into account the particularities of streaming online content and of its accessibility. You yourself can choose how much you can/want to spend on a ticket ranging from 2€ to 250€.
After purchasing a ticket you’ll receive a personal password that will give you access to the entire online program.
If you purchase a ticket and live in Belgium you will also receive a surprise Bâtard package at home containing the works of Quinsy Gario*, Milø Slayers and Anna Franziska Jäger & Nathan Ooms + some Bâtard surprises. The packages will be sent to you on Jan. 29th (for those who purchase a ticket before Jan. 22) and Feb. 12th (for those who purchase a ticket between Jan. 22nd and Feb. 7th). The handmade piece of work created by Quinsy Gario will only be made in 80 copies, meaning only the first 80 tickets sold (to people living in Belgium) will have the work included in the package.
Some tips to help you decide what you can and want to pay for your ticket:
- To give you a general scale, if a ticket for one artist’s work would cost 5€, the price for accessing the entire program would be 65€.
- To decide on the amount, you can question your position, your level of social privilege, your current economic situation and the value and priority that culture has in your life.
- We know that we have different financial realities, a certain amount of money doesn’t represent the same spending for everyone.
- If you are financially comfortable and willing to support Bâtard as a platform, you can see it as a donation for the future of Bâtard rather than as a ticket for a festival.
You can decide to try it out first and then make another contribution if you want.
In case of any trouble, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org